Snuggle up with the one you love as Netflix has a bevy of originals that should be a perfect watch come Valentine's Day. Here are some of the big February premieres that you should pay attention to, along with the full list of debuts below. Happy streaming!
Malcolm & Marie - Feb. 5th
When the start of the pandemic forced the crew of HBO's "Euphoria" to halt production, director Sam Levinson and star Zendaya still found a way to keep working. Secretly shot during the first set of lockdowns last March in Los Angeles, this intimate drama features award-worthy performances from leads John David Washington and Zendaya. The two play the eponymous Malcolm, a filmmaker, and Marie, his girlfriend, who come home following Malcolm's film premiere. As Malcolm awaits the first set of reviews, things heat up, testing each other's love.
To All the Boys: Always and Forever - Feb. 12th
Netflix's hit teen rom-com franchise comes to a conclusion just in time for Valentine's Day. The third and final installment, which was shot right after filming wrapped on previous entry "P.S. I Still Love You," finds Lara (Lana Condor) on the precipice of adulthood. As she gets ready for the next stage in her life, she considers what her life would be like with and without beau Peter (Noah Centineo).
I Care a Lot - Feb. 19th
As we previously wrote when highlighting the film's preview, and its content, as a timely ode to capitalism run amok, the project features Rosamund Pike as a woman who makes her living stealing from the elderly for her own personal gain. Tables turn on her, however, when she steals from the wrong person.
Classic premieres to look out for include a double shot of Leonardo DiCaprio in mind-bending thrillers "Inception" and "Shutter Island," and another double shot of Julia Roberts falling in and out of love in "Eat Pray Love" and "My Best Friend's Wedding" – all now streaming. Later in the month, look for the first two "Conjuring" movies dropping on the 21st, followed by Sundance hit "Captain Fantastic" on the 26th (which we recently highlighted in our picks of great past Sundance movies to watch). Below is the full list of debuts.
Everything Premiering on Netflix in February
- Beverly Hills Ninja (1997) - 2/1
- Eat Pray Love (2010) - 2/1
- Inception (2010) - 2/1
- My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) - 2/1
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989) - 2/1
- Rocks (2019) - 2/1
- Shutter Island (2010) - 2/1
- The Bank Job (2008) - 2/1
- The Patriot (2000) - 2/1
- Zathura (2005) - 2/1
- All My Friends are Dead (2020) - 2/3 - Original
- Black Beach (2020) - 2/3 - Original
- Little Big Women (2020) - 2/5 - Original
- Malcolm & Marie (2021) - 2/5 - Original
- Space Sweepers (2021) - 2/5 - Original
- Strip Down, Rise Up (2021) - 2/5 - Original
- The Last Paradiso (2020) - 2/5 - Original
- The Yin-Yang Master: Dream of Eternity (2021) - 2/5 - Original
- War Dogs (2016) - 2/8
- The Misadventures of Hedi and Cokeman (2021) - 2/10 - Original
- The World We Make (2019) - 2/10 - Original
- Layla Majnun (2021) - 2/11 - Original
- Middle of Nowhere (2012) - 2/11
- Red Dot (2021) - 2/11 - Original
- Squared Love (2021) - 2/11 - Original
- To All the Boys: Always and Forever (2021) - 2/12 - Original
- Monsoon (2019) - 2/13
- I Care a Lot (2021) - 2/19 - Original
- Classmates Minus (2021) - 2/20 - Original
- The Conjuring (2013) - 2/21
- The Conjuring 2 (2016) - 2/21
- Pelé (2021) - 2/23 - Original
- Geez & Ann (2021) - 2/25 - Original
- Captain Fantastic (2016) - 2/26
- Caught by a Wave (2021) - 2/26 - Original
- Crazy About Her (2021) - 2/26 - Original
- No Escape (2015) - 2/26
- Our Idiot Brother (2011) - 2/26
About the Author
Matt Lissauer is a writer & data manager for Noovie. When he is not busy writing listicles, Matt is enjoying life in New Jersey with his lovely wife and three kids.